Land Lots, Bella Vista, AR | From $6,000
Lots From $6,000
1/4 acre and up
Close to lake shore, golf, and town centre
Wholesale pricing – bulk lots available – ask for details
Massive growth factors backed up by market data
Full BV Investment Decision guide Available
Availability is Limited
Despite the growth shown in Real Estate prices within Major Cities in the US, did you know that one of the fastest growing sectors within the US Real Estate market is actually to be found in secondary markets?
In particular, quality building land? According to the Wall Street Journal, quality building land increased by 13% last year. The Wall Street Journal further cites that building land decreased in value by 58% from 2006 to 2012, this is because land assets were the first asset to be sold by developers and banks during the crisis – often at a fraction of their values.
The rebounding US housing market has sparked renewed interest in land and increases in land prices, meaning big profits of land investors without the need for expensive building or refurbishment works. The increases in land prices is caused by growing demand amongst home builders for finished lots (or ready-to-build sites) where sewage lines, electrical-power hookups and other infrastructure are already in place.
The US Census Bureau reported that in February, builders were on pace to sell 411,000 homes this year, an annual increase of 12.3% with the last 6 months showing even greater growth at 27.7%
Despite this growth, land prices nationally are still far from the peak levels reached in 2005 and 2006. This means opportunity.
Simply the acquisition of lots, with building permits and authority in place, at a fraction of their 2005 values and below the current assessed value;
• Buy building lot at around 70% of its ASSESSED VALUE and 30% of its 2005 VALUE
• Area has only 64 months of lots available to keep up with building flow (Arvest Bank)
• Institutions hold large number of lots; this makes them illiquid to individual buyers as Institutions will only negotiate with House Builder firms and not individual buyers
• No build costs associated
• All lots are master planned and with building permits and all infrastructure in place
Through careful due diligence and economic modeling, we have identified a sector that benefits from several key factors and is enjoying above average growth in an number of key economic areas:
- Ranks in top 10 of hospital bed and medical staff per head of population
• 4th Lowest cost of living index in US, 12% below National Average
• Top 10 Population growth rates in the US with a 56% population growth in 10 years
• One of the Top 10 safest cities in the entire US
• Unemployment is at 4.4%
• 2013 saw a 64% increase in new build homes